The patronage was taken over by the Prime Minister of the Free State of Saxony, Michael Kretschmer.
The Academy‘s goal is to combine intensive musical /interpretational work with concert performances, relaxation, and leisure time activities in the charming ambience of the town.
The Leipzig College of music and theater has earned a reputaion for offering superior vocal education. This is reflected in the numerous - and often impressive - singing careers of its graduates over the years.
The voice professors of this college, together with internationally reknowned guest lecturers, guarantee highly qualified instruction in a relaxed and creative working atmosphere - and all of this in one of the most beautiful Renaissance towns in Germany.
Duration: July 18 – 26, 2020
Places to visit in Torgau/Elbe
- Palace of Hartenfels
- Town hall
- Johann-Walter high school
- Evangelical church
- Hahnemann House
- Evangelisches Gemeindehaus Wintergrüne 2
- DIZ Torgau
- Library Torgau
- Opera in the German language
- Operetta in the German language
- Oratorio in the German language
- German Lied
- Arrival July 17, 2020
- Beginning of the course: July 18, 2020, 10.00
- A welcome event: July 18, 2020, 12.00
- Duration 2020: July 18 – 26, 2020
- Final concert with award ceremony: July 26 ,2020, 16.00